[Themaintainers] COVID-19 and Maintainers

lee vinsel lee at themaintainers.org
Tue Mar 24 09:20:57 EDT 2020

Hi, everybody!

We've been thinking about you all as well as all of the maintainers keeping
our world going right now. Something we've seen before (Andy and Lee lived
through Hurricane Sandy in Hoboken, NJ): disasters really highlight the
centrality of maintenance and maintainers.

We put up a quick blog post with some initial thoughts on how the outbreak
relates to The Maintainers to get some discussion going (for those who have
the time, energy, and bandwidth), but most of all, we want to say, "Hey,"
and we hope you are doing well.

http://themaintainers.org/blog/2020/3/24/covid-19-and-maintainers

Much love,

Andy, Jess, and Lee