[Themaintainers] COVID-19 and Maintainers

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Wed Mar 25 06:21:54 EDT 2020

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 09:20:57 AM -0400, lee vinsel wrote:
>    Hi, everybody!
>    We've been thinking about you all as well as all of the maintainers
>    keeping our world going right now. Something we've seen before (Andy and
>    Lee lived through Hurricane Sandy in Hoboken, NJ): disasters really
>    highlight the centrality of maintenance and maintainers.
>    We put up a quick blog post with some initial thoughts on how the outbreak
>    relates to The Maintainers to get some discussion going (for those who
>    have the time, energy, and bandwidth), but most of all, we want to say,
>    "Hey," and we hope you are doing well.

"We would love to hear thoughts, questions, proposals, and
provocations from any and all"?

OK, and thanks. Here in locked down Italy I have already written
plenty that, besides general interest, is also relevant for
maintainers, or so I hope at least. Start from here, and then go
through the other posts listed at the bottom, and the more feedback
(and sharing) I get, the happier I am:

http://stop.zona-m.net/2020/03/one-month-of-covid19-two-weeks-of-lockdown/

Thanks, and stay safe, everybody.

	    	 Marco