[Themaintainers] COVID-19 and Maintainers

Bastien bzg at bzg.fr
Wed Mar 25 06:46:40 EDT 2020

Hi Lee,

thanks for sharing this interesting write-up, I've shared it on this
forum (mostly french resources) :

https://www.covid19-que-lire.fr/item?id=82

> We've been thinking about you all as well as all of the maintainers
> keeping our world going right now. Something we've seen before (Andy
> and Lee lived through Hurricane Sandy in Hoboken, NJ): disasters
> really highlight the centrality of maintenance and maintainers.

What strikes me is the fact that both the topics of maintainance and
openness seem currently to gain awareness.  (Or maybe that's just me
being obsessed by both.)

Take care everyone,

--
 Bastien