[Themaintainers] "Community Memory"

Christa Hartsock christa.hartsock at gmail.com
Mon May 11 11:52:54 EDT 2020

Though less about the larger impact / context, I found interesting this
interview with a worker on Community Memory from Processed World:
https://archive.org/details/processedworld2627proc/page/n27/mode/2up (Page
28 in the PDF viewer). Also available in full text with images here:
http://www.foundsf.org/index.php?title=Ambivalent_Memories_of_Virtual_Community