[Themaintainers] standards, contemporary

Rachel Maines rpmaines at gmail.com
Thu May 14 10:35:11 EDT 2020

Thanks, Jonathan!  and hello, Maintainers!  All fine here, no resident
deaths in our county.  We're staying home except for a few in-person doctor
visits, and picking up meds and groceries.  Garrel sends regards.

rpm

--
Rachel Maines Ph.D.
Latest article Dec 2019: Socks at War: American Hand Knitters and Military