[Themaintainers] CfP (12/7): Living with catastrophe

Evan Hepler-Smith evan.heplersmith at duke.edu
Mon Nov 16 14:26:35 EST 2020

Dear all,

Please see attached call for a special issue of e-Organisations and People, journal of the Association for Management Education and Development.

Living with catastrophe: re-thinking survival as everyday practice e-Organisations and People Vol 28, Nos 1/2, Spring/Summer 2021 Edition Editors: Fizza Hasan and Erica Piasecka

Received this from a colleague who knows the editors, so I don't know much about this myself. But it was presented to me especially as a publishing opportunity for grad students. Looks like the call is pretty wide open:

We invite members of the AMED network and beyond — including early career scholars, activists, artists, designers and journalists — to use their experience and understanding of the pandemic as an opportunity to illuminate myriad ways of survival during and after catastrophes in a broader sense. We encourage proposals and submissions in the form of more traditional academic pieces, articles from other scholarly practitioners, as well as contributions in other non-traditional formats (e.g. poetic, visual...).
Thanks,
Evan

--

Evan Hepler-Smith

Andrew W. Mellon Assistant Professor of History

Duke University

Classroom Building 319

evanheplersmith.com<https://evanheplersmith.com>

he/him/his