[Themaintainers] What saves lives, resources, and the Earth?

Andrew Russell arussell at arussell.org
Tue Oct 20 09:38:05 EDT 2020

Dear Maintainers -

Lynn Berger at the Correspondent (Netherlands) has published an engaging and thoughtful essay, drawing in part on the book that Lee and I wrote, The Innovation Delusion.  It’s here (English version) - https://thecorrespondent.com/752/whats-not-sexy-but-saves-lives-resources-and-the-earth/962153808704-9cc4208a

The Correspondent has a thoughtful approach to comments & discussion that requires registration.  They asked Lee and I to contribute, and encouraged us to spread the word about the article and the opportunity to join discussion.  They’re especially eager to engage international readers, and to maintain a sense of community, privacy, and collegiality.

If you don’t have a login but would like to join the discussion, please reach out to Lee or me, and we can share details that have been shared with us.

Take care,

Andy

Andrew L. Russell, Ph.D.
Dean, College of Arts & Sciences