[Themaintainers] Maintenance engineering coursework?

M. Scott Ford scott at corgibytes.com
Wed Apr 7 09:42:11 EDT 2021

Hi Jonathan,

I’m excited to hear that you’re working on a course that focuses on maintenance. I really wish my undergraduate CS program at Virginia Tech had a course that covered that topic. (Maybe they do now?)

I’ve got some courses on LinkedIn Learning that you might be able to draw some inspiration from. There is not much academic rigor in the information that I present, though.

https://www.linkedin.com/learning/instructors/m-scott-ford

Thanks,
-Scott

M. Scott Ford