[Wcpr-members] website updates.

Suzanne M. D'Addio sdaddio at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 3 11:36:59 EDT 2006

Hey guys,

I have recently heard from a couple of people that infomation on the
website is no longer accurate...  I'm just going to send out a mass
email so everybody knows that there is no database of information that
i can tap into that is periodically updated so the website can remain
up to date.

If something about your show changes, if there is something you want
added to the site EMAIL ME.  Telling me or someone else verbally isnt
going to make anything happen because i just cant remember your show
information like that and no one passes things on by word of mouth.

In this light, while i realize it is past halfway through the semester,
you guys can (and should) still send in show descriptions, ads, and
pictures to me and they will be put up on the website in a couple days.
 Our listeners and people on campus actually do check out the website
and we need to provide them w/ the information they are looking for.
Thanks.

Sue
Webmaster