[Wcpr-members] Nominations

Derek J. Ives dives at stevens.edu
Mon Dec 4 09:41:54 EST 2006

Hello All,

Hope you enjoyed the weekend.  While I am remembering, here is the
current list of people who have been nominated and seconded for the
E-board positions being voted upon on Wednesday.

General Manager
Sue D'Addio
Mike Bocchinfuso

Program Director
Matthew Keyser
Mike Tolerico

Business Manager
Keith Cassidy

Office Manager
Nikolaos Vitoroulis

Station Engineer
Imran Merali

Public Relations Officer
Mike Bocchinfuso
Pete Stellato

If you are already nominated, you MUST show up to this Wednesday's
meeting or you cannot run for your position.

Also, I have received a couple e-mails to nominate people.  If you wish
to be nominated for a position, you also MUST show up to this
Wednesday's meeting.  We will have a quick last minute nominations
session during the meeting, just prior to elections.

See you all this Wednesday, 9:30pm sharp!

Sincerely,
Derek Ives
WCPR Record Librarian