[Wcpr-members] Castle Point Records concert

Michael Bocchinfuso mbocchin at stevens.edu
Wed Dec 6 11:02:14 EST 2006

hey guys:

this isn't directly related to WCPR, but I thought I'd let you guys
know that Thursday night at 9 PM in Walker Gym there will be a concert
sponsored by Castle Point Records.

Joel Condon, who is one of our DJs and whose band won our Battle of the
Bands, will be performing with his band, Funky Nunchucks. there's gonna
be a bunch of other bands from CPR performing as well, so check it out.

thanks to everyone who showed up to Media RSO Bowling Night. riding on
the success, we intend to put another one together in Spring.

Mike
Publicity Manager