[Wcpr-members] Station Holiday Access

Michael Bocchinfuso mbocchin at stevens.edu
Fri Dec 22 10:05:28 EST 2006

to all members:

anyone trying to swipe into WCPR during winter break and/or
intersession will find that they are not be able to access the station.
this is not an error with your ID cards - the card which programs the
doors has been misplaced; as such, to ensure the security of the
station, we have revoked all access except for E-Board.

in Spring we will give access back to the DJs. in the meantime, please
contact eboard at wcpr.org if you still want to get in. although we can't
guarantee anyone will be around due to holiday schedules, we will try
our best.

enjoy your holidays, and see you all in Spring 2007!

Mike Bocchinfuso
WCPR Publicity Director