[Wcpr-members] WCPR Meeting Wednesday READ THIS EMAIL

Paul Rea prea at stevens.edu
Mon Jan 23 01:39:53 EST 2006

Hey,

I hope everyone's break was good.  We are starting up shows again for the
spring semester and with that come show signups.  We are trying a new signup
policy which goes as follows.

If you had a show last semester that was on:

Monday or Tuesday, Come to the meeting at 8:30 PM

Wednesday, Come to the meeting at 9:00 PM

Thursday or Friday, Come to the meeting at 9:30 PM

If you did not have a show last semester but you want one for this semester
please come at 10:00 PM

If your show consists of more than 1 person, then at least 2 or more of the
people doing the show must be at the meeting to get a timeslot.

Here is brief rundown of what we will be doing. (Most likely in this order)

Collecting the New Student ID Cards to be entered in our lock system.

Signing up for Time Slots.

Going over new equipment in Studio A.

Discussing new policies for this semester.

Hope to see you all Wednesday.

If for some reason you can not make it to this meeting or your time slot
please let us know.  Email info at wcpr.org to let us know

Paul Rea

General Manager WCPR