[Wcpr-members] WCPR Meeting Wednesday READ THIS EMAIL

Michael Bocchinfuso mbocchin at stevens.edu
Mon Jan 23 13:20:50 EST 2006

In addition, we are looking to expand our hourly genre blocks.
Currently we have nothing in the following genres: rap/hiphop,
techno/industrial/dance, pop, classical, and jazz. If you have mp3s
from these categories, or more for the existing ones, or genres that we
have forgotten, please come to the meeting with a CD with mp3s on it
(labelled as such, ie. "JAZZ") and we will get it in the schedule as
soon as possible.

Also, later this week I will be sending out details about the first
movie night of term (it'll be either this Friday or Saturday).
Tentatively, the movie will be "Team America" but it may change.

See you all at the meeting on Wednesday.

- Mike
Business Manager