[Wcpr-members] keys to station

Michael Bocchinfuso mbocchin at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 14 12:20:54 EST 2006

does anyone have keys to the station? specifically the eboard office
door? I know Paul had them at one point, I don't know if any other
copies were circulating.

Dean Nilsen has informed me that the plans for Jacobus include
eliminating key locks and replacing them with swipe card access. these
plans will enhance security, especially considering the fact that our
air conditioner in Studio A vanished at some point in the summer. card
swipes are auditable and so that is why Jacobus plans are to go with
swipe cards all over.

anyone with knowledge on this, let me know.

oh yes, and make sure to attend tomorrow night's meeting. we will be
discussing the recently passed S07 budget, and what it included. and
then, yearbook photos! huzzah!

Mike