[Wcpr-members] Record Library Work Day

Derek J. Ives dives at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 14 13:44:27 EST 2006

Hello All,

Since a lot is going on tomorrow (meeting, group photos, etc), here is
part of my report for tomorrow, so it doesn't need to be brought up,
and we can focus on everything else that is being discussed at
tomorrow's meeting.

I am planning a Record Library Work Day on Saturday December 2.  I have
not determined a time yet, though most likely it will begin between
noon and 1pm.  My goal, if enough people show up, is to get another 25%
- 50% of all the LPs catalogued (We have almost 25% catalogued
already).  If I can get 6 - 8 people to help out that Saturday for a
few hours, we can easily accomplish this.

If you decide to help out, please let me know as soon as you can.

I'll send out a reminder again as Dec. 2 approaches.

Thanks everyone!

Sincerely,
Derek Ives
WCPR Record Librarian