[Wcpr-members] WCPR - Meeting

Michael Bocchinfuso mbocchin at stevens.edu
Tue Jan 23 07:44:01 EST 2007

An addition to the meeting's agenda:

Anyone who would like to put up posters around campus to promote your show,
please come to the meeting with one already printed out. The rules are that
they must be on 8.5" x 11" paper (standard printing size), and nothing too
offensive. We will start off allowing each show to print 20 posters at the
beginning of the term; if less shows need posters, then more copies can be
made later.

Once I have your posters I will get them properly stamped so you can put
them up around campus (for those not familiar with the policy, any posters
pertaining to RSOs but not stamped can and will be taken down). And if you
have them this week, I can bring them to next week's meeting and your show
can get more listeners early on.

See you all there.

Mike Bocchinfuso

Publicity Director