[Wcpr-members] Meeting Cancelled 01/31

Suzanne D'Addio sdaddio at stevens.edu
Sun Jan 28 22:55:03 EST 2007

Hello all,

This Wednesday is the SGA debate with candidates for SGA President and Vice
President.  It will be happening from 9-10pm on Wednesday night in K228 (at
least, that's is the location I've heard).

Members of SITTV and WCPR will be providing audio and video recording for
the event.

In light of this, we will be canceling the weekly meeting, usually at
9:30pm.  I encourage all of you to try to attend some of this debate to hear
what issues are important and where the candidates stand on the issues.
Especially budgeting.  Especially budgeting with regard to WCPR.  And if you
don't hear about that.ask about it.

So, in summation: No meeting down at WCPR on Wednesday.  Go to the SGA
debate.

Respectfully yours,

Suzanne D'Addio

GM