[Wcpr-members] Light Show & Dance Meeting Tonight

Jake M. Bagdonas jbagdona at stevens.edu
Thu Nov 20 11:52:15 EST 2008

Hey guys,

I have had a few people call and say they can't make it right at 8
o'clock, so I will be at the station probably for several hours, so if
you want to stop by for a short time, I'll most likely be there until
midnight, if you wish to be part of the budget meeting, just show up
any time between 8 and 12, and we'll be discussing the budget the whole
time. (you don't have to be here more than a few minutes if it's not
convenient for you). If you have any questions or concerns, feel free
to email me.