[Wcpr-members] UARC Inaugural

Matt Keyser mkeyser at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 24 00:34:44 EST 2008

For you early-riser types, we're doing sound Monday 11/14 at 11 AM in
the Babbio Lobby for the UARC Inaugural. What's that? The description on
the WebCalendar is:
"We are pleased to announce that the inaugural ceremony for the launch
of the Systems Engineering Research-University Affiliated Research
Center (SER-UARC) will be held on Monday, November 24, 2008, from 12pm -
5pm, in the Babbio Center, Room 122 & Atrium" (DISREGARD THE TIMES IN
THE DESCRIPTION)
Bascially, show up and find out. Setup is at 10, meet at WCPR.
-Matt