[Wcpr-members] Last Night's Meeting

Matt Keyser mkeyser at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 4 13:21:00 EDT 2008

Ladies and gentlemen,
thanks to all who helped out at yesterday's club fair, and welcome to
our new DJs! Those of you who have filled out DJ agreements and show
signup forms now have card access to Studio A and can start your shows
once our Program Manager approves them. Those returning DJs who have not
attended a meeting and filled out the DJ agreement and show signup form
yet need to do so by next week, or you will forfeit your time slot and
card access to the station.
All DJs, please remember to do station tags and community announcements
during your show - Movie Committee showings and Entertainment Committee
events are posted in Studio A for reference.
Also, installation of the new AC units continues, and should be finished
by Friday.
If DJs have any issues with their shows or station access, please email
gm at wcpr.org for help.

Matt Keyser
General Manager
WCPR Castle Point Radio