[Wcpr-members] Meeting 9/10 and Karaoke 9/12

Matt Keyser mkeyser at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 8 19:33:01 EDT 2008

There will be a WCPR general body meeting this Wednesday at 9:30 in the
basement of Jacobus Lounge (as always). Future events will be discussed
as well as plans for the studio; hopefully the new AC units will be
complete by then as well so we can all relax in a frosty cold lounge.
Also, this Friday night we hope to run Karaoke for Duck After Dark, but
would like to know what general body members will be able to help run
the event. Karaoke is fairly simple tech to learn, so if you haven't
done a Mobile Unit event before this is a great chance for some
hands-on. The event would run 9-midnight this upcoming Friday, setup at
8 PM.
-Matt