[Wcpr-members] WCPR Meeting 9/17/08, Workday 9/20

Matt Keyser mkeyser at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 16 11:23:41 EDT 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen,
there will be a WCPR General Body Meeting this Wednesday, September 17
at 9:30 PM in the basement of Jacobus. All members are invited to
attend. We recently received a shipment of Venom Energy Drink as part of
a promotion, and will be giving out free samples and swag at the
meeting. We will also be making plans for the workday and discussing new
upcoming events.
This Saturday 9/20 will be a WCPR Workday at the station from 10 AM to 6
PM. We will be working on Studio B renovations, installing new PCs,
cleaning and organizing the station, and moving some AC units around.
All members are invited to attend and show their dedication to Lunch
will be provided, dinner plans are in the works.
That is all.
-Admiral Keyser