[Wcpr-members] Today's events

Matt Keyser mkeyser at stevens.edu
Fri Apr 3 10:49:05 EDT 2009

We have two events to set up tonight. The first is the IUA Wedding,
which we'll be handling at 3 PM. We'll meet at the station then, grab
the lighting trees and cans, two boom stands with mics, and a ton of
XLR. This event won't require us to mind any equipment, and we'll be
picking the stuff up Saturday evening after the second half of the event.
We are also providing sound for the Sleeping Bag Weekend comedian in
Bissinger. We'll be meeting at 9 at the station to set up by ten for the
requested sound check. The show begins at 10:30. Taylor Sproul has
offered to head up this event - please let him know if you'll be assisting.
Contracts for both events are already printed and are sitting on the
eboard desk.
-Matt