[Wcpr-members] This Week

mkeyser at stevens.edu mkeyser at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 6 14:55:15 EDT 2009

Ladies and Gents,
this week only has WCPR doing two true events, but since one of them
is Prototype On Thursday (formerly known as Light Show and Dance) it's
still going to be a heck of a week.
Tomorrow we're doing our tech run for Prototype On Thursday from 1 to
7 in Jacobus, in which we'll be setting everything up sound, lights
and visuals for the first time, seeing how they interact, and tweaking
whatever needs to be tweaked. Sam Eichner is heading up this event -
expect an email from him soon with details. If you're even mildly
curious about the event, you should come check it out because what
we've got planned is rather jaw-dropping.
Wednesday afternoon we'll be providing sound for the ASME 2nd Annual
Trebuchet Competition. The event runs from 2 to 5 - meet for setup at
1. Expect epic projectile action.
Prototype On Thursday is on, uh, Thursday. Setup begins at 5 for a 9
PM start time, and the event runs till 1 AM. We still needs some folks
to run visuals and lights, mix drinks (nothing complicated) and sell
glow sticks and the like, so come on out and help! (If you plan on
helping out Thursday night with tech, we'd really like to see you at
the Tuesday dry run so you can get a crash course then, and be ready
to rock night-of). Tell your friends!

Semper Fi,
-Matt