[Wcpr-members] ASME Trebuchet and Meeting

Matt Keyser mkeyser at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 8 01:28:44 EDT 2009

Two reminders - the ASME Trebuchet competition is today (Wednesday 4/8)
from 2 till 5 on Palmer Lawn. Setup is at 1 at WCPR; we'll be doing
basic sound with mics and music. Bring epic music, the kind you'd want
to hear when laying siege to a fortress with mighty stone walls. Viking
sea shanties also accepted.
Tonight we also have a general body meeting. Appointed e-board positions
will be discussed, and final groundwork will be laid for Prototype. If
you didn't get the chance to see today's tech demo, you missed out on a
bitchin' setup. This Thursday is going to be one for the history books.
-Matt