[Wcpr-members] LAST CALL for IBS attendees

mkeyser at stevens.edu mkeyser at stevens.edu
Fri Feb 20 13:26:02 EST 2009

If you plan on attending the Intercollegiate Broadcasting Systems
conference on March 6th, 7th and 8th in NYC with us, let me know by the
end of today, because we need to sign you up. Attendance is free, you
can go for as long as you like, and the talks are all excellent. We've
been going to the NYC IBS conference for several years and it's always
been tremendously helpful, especially for DJs who want to improve their
shows and e-board members who want to network with staff from other
stations.
Send an email to gm at wcpr.org if you might possibly go, so we can reserve
the spot. The conference schedule is at
http://www.frontiernet.net/~ibs/0-2009-IBS-NYC-schedule.htm , so if
you're going, let us know which talk you'd like to attend.

Matt Keyser
General Manager
WCPR