[Wcpr-members] This week

Matt Keyser mkeyser at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 23 09:55:38 EST 2009

Ladies and Gents,
this Wednesday we'll be taking part in the Media Relations night in
Jacobus Lounge from 8 to 10 (big thanks to Keith Casssidy for putting
this together). The event serves to promote the campus media
organizations - WCPR, SITTV, The Stute, and Red Shift - and give members
a chance to network. There will be chicken parm and meatball sandwiches
with salad and pasta, so come out and eat your fill.Setup for the event
will be at 7:30. We'll be holding our weekly meeting in the "greenhouse"
side room of Jacobus at 9:30.
On Friday we're providing sound support for a 3-band Duck After Dark
concert. The featured bands are The Title, Of The Pillar, and The
Speakeasy. The event begins runs from 9PM till 1 AM, but setup will be
at 7 because it's more complicated than usual. Come out, help set up,
and enjoy the concert!

Matt Keyser
General Manager
WCPR