[Wcpr-members] Workday this weekend

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Thu Jul 16 12:53:39 EDT 2009

Hello ladies and gents of WCPR,

I hope you all area enjoying your summers so far, but for those of you who
are around this summer, there will be a station workday this Saturday at 1
PM in the station, with a dinner break, followed by a WCPR movie night.
Projects include epic cleaning of the office, some Studio B work, and
general maintenance, and if we are really ambitious Google set-up and
configuration. Following the workday there will be a WPCR movie night, where
we will be watching whatever the crowd wants, so bring a movie if you really
want to watch it. So if you want to get more involved, or want to get to
know some of us older folk a little better, or are just bored with not much
else to do on a Saturday afternoon, feel free to come on down and lend a
helping hand.

Enjoy your summer,

-Nick Barresi

GM