[Wcpr-members] WCPR is turning 50

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Tue Jul 21 14:33:26 EDT 2009

Hello all,

I hope you are all enjoying your summers so far, and are looking forward to
the days when you can return happily to your beloved radio station to resume
your shows. When you all return though, you will find that WCPR will be
officially "over the hill". That's right folks, WCPR is going to be 50, and
we would like to ask if anyone is interested in helping plan the party. If
you want to help plan or work on setting up this massive celebration,
fitting of our organization, then please let me know, as we would like to
get as much planning work done over what is left of the summer as is
possible.

So please send me an e-mail (nbarresi at stevens.edu) if you want to help out,
otherwise join us for the party in October!

Enjoy the rest of your summer,

Nicholas P. Barresi

General Manager

WCPR-Castle Point Radio