[Wcpr-members] ESC setup at 2

Matt Keyser mkeyser at stevens.edu
Sat Mar 28 11:04:57 EDT 2009

Ladies and Gents,
firstly, thanks to everyone who helped out at last night's IGSA Holi
Night event, which turned out to be significantly more complex and
involved than we'd suspected. Last night's crew did a fantastic job of
keeping it all together.
Because the Castle Point Anime Convention will be having its final
meeting before the convention today in Bissinger, and we are already
booked to do setup in Bissinger for the ESC comedian at 6:30 for their
7:30 event, I'll be heading over early so CPAC can use our hardware for
their meeting as well. Anyone who's available, please meet me at WCPR at
2 to help out.

Matt Keyser
General Manager
WCPR