[Wcpr-members] This Week

Matt Keyser mkeyser at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 30 21:10:22 EDT 2009

Ladies and Gents,
firstly, thanks to all WCPR staffers who assisted with the Castle Point
Anime Convention this Sunday - your hard work is appreciated. We've been
given signed copies of  MC Frontalot and Bubblyfish's CDs as trophies
for our efforts. Yee-haw!
Tomorrow night we're running sound and lights for Up Till Dawn's
comedian in Bissinger. The event starts at 10, so meet for setup at 9 at
the station. Setup is the standard EC comedy night affair. The interview
we did with Loni Love after the EC comedy night worked really well, so
if anyone is interested in doing an interview, let me know
(mkeyser at stevens.edu)
Wednesday night is our general body meeting. Pending approval of our
nominations list, we'll be holding elections for the Executive Board.
It'll be my last night as General Manager - tribute in the form of cash
or booze accepted. We'll also be discussing upcoming events, most
importantly the Light Show and Dance.
Friday evening we're doing sound for the Sleeping Bag Weekend comedian
in Bissinger. Sound check is at 10, so we'll be setting up at 9 PM. The
event itself starts at 10:30, and runs till midnight. Friday night we're
also renting our can lights and trees out to IUA for their Indian
Wedding event, and they'll be returning them on Saturday evening.

No sleep for the wicked,
Matt