[Wcpr-members] Summer Availability

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Thu May 7 01:24:10 EDT 2009

Greetings all,

I would like to wish everyone the best of luck on whatever finals are left
for starters, and thank the Class of '09 for all that they have done for the
station, and the rest of campus.

Now that that is out of the way, down to business. While it may be the
summer, we here at WCPR refuse to shut down for the summer session of
classes. Therefore, for those of you who will be around over the summer, you
can still feel free to host your own radio show. Please contact our program
manager, Erik Thompson, if you would like to DJ a summer show.

Also, for those of you who are such bored people, we will be holding
workdays in order to keep at peak performance, so if you will be around
during the summer, please let me know so that I can set-up a list of people
who are interested in cleaning up our loose ends. Otherwise good luck with
finals, and thanks,

See you all in the Fall,

Nicholas P. Barresi

General Manager