[Wcpr-members] Alumni Weekend

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Wed May 27 15:18:11 EDT 2009

Gentlemen,

While it may be summer, that by no means that we have shut down, we are
still very much alive and kicking. With that we still have some mobile unit
events coming up. I know this is short notice, but I need to know ASAP if
anyone is available this Saturday from about 10AM-4PM. We have been asked by
The Alumni Office to provide sound on the lawns as well as handle the Story
Project. Both are really easy set-ups, and require little effort, and you
get hear all of the interesting stories of some older Alumni. Great
opportunity for those of you who are just getting back from a co-op term or
want to be more involved. Anyhow, please let me know if you are available by
noon Friday at the very latest.

Thanks and enjoy your summer,

Nicholas P. Barresi

General Manager