[Wcpr-members] Meeting Tonight

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 2 02:01:36 EDT 2009

Greetings everyone,

Hello all and welcome (back) to a new year at Stevens. It is with great
pleasure that I am announcing that tonight (Wednesday) at 9:30 PM we will be
holding our first WCPR meeting in the basement of Jacobus. So come one and
all to find out what we are all about for all of those who are new, and find
out exactly what is going on this year for all of you. So in short we are
looking forward to seeing everyone later on and welcoming everyone back
another year with WCPR. This year is going to be particularly special as we
will soon be celebrating 50 years as the voice of Stevens, but more details
at the meeting. So see you all later tonight.

Nicholas P. Barresi

General Manager

WCPR-Castle Point Radio