[Wcpr-members] This week

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 8 00:45:54 EDT 2009

Greetings everyone,

It is with great pleasure that I announce to you all that we have a busy
week! First off, we have the club fair this Wednesday after convocation. If
you are able to help set-up for that, we will be meeting at the station at
1:30 to set up. Also this week, is the Techfest event, Good Burger, which is
the BBQ that we are cosponsoring. The event starts at noon, set-up at 11 AM
on Friday. And later on at 6:30 we will be meeting at the station to set up
for Funny People. If anyone is available to help with any of these events
please send me an email @ nbarresi at stevens.edu, otherwise see you all then.

Also there will be a general body meeting Wednesday at 9:30 PM in the
basement of Jacobus. Please come if you want to sign up for your very own
radio show,  but act now because all the good time slots are running out.

See you all alter this week!

Nicholas P. Barresi

General Manager

WCPR-Castle Point Radio