[Wcpr-members] Another great week for WCPR

nbarresi at stevens.edu nbarresi at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 24 14:33:46 EST 2010

Greetings all,

Just a small change to the way we normally do things this week, we will
be meeting at 9:10 PM in the Howe Center lobby, because it is time for
yearbook photos again! Please wear any WCPR swag that you may have.

After that we have our usual meeting. Things of note this week- CSA'a
Chinese new year which is tomorrow night. In other news, Saturday we
have the tech rehearsal for LSD. Many MANY more details on that tonight.

See you all later!

-Nick Barresi
General Manager WCPR~ Castle Point Radio