[Wcpr-members] A week of events

nbarresi at stevens.edu nbarresi at stevens.edu
Thu Feb 25 15:42:04 EST 2010

Greetings all,

Hope you are enjoying snowmaggedon 2.0! Anyhow, for those of you brave
enough to venture outside of your dorm tonight-or this week, we have a
few updates for everyone.

CSA's Chinese New Year celebration is still tonight at 8:30PM in
Bissinger. If you want to help out with that we are meeting int he
station at 7PM.

Also this week, Saturday if you are available, we will be having a
massive workday for LSD, which will end in a massive rehearsal for the
event. If you are interested in helping for that, please feel free to
stop by the station on Saturday anytime after 2PM.

That's all for this week folks!

-Nick Barresi
GM