[Wcpr-members] BMI Logging This week

Nicholas Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 15 11:12:26 EST 2010

Hey everyone,

Just a friendly reminder to everyone that has a show this week to please
fill out the BMI forms as we are being audited.

For those unfamiliar with the process there is a stack of forms in Studio A,
we kindly ask that you fill in the songs that you played during your show
and what time you played them. If you have any questions, please do not
hesitate to ask.

Also we have been asked to to sound for the Chinese wedding tomorrow
night-please be by the station at 7PM if you are interested in helping.

Thanks everyone, and see you all later!

Nicholas P. Barresi
General Manager
WCPR-Castle Point Radio