[Wcpr-members] More Mobile Units for the week!

Nicholas Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 17 03:15:53 EST 2010

Greetings everyone,

Just a quick heads up that we not only have a meeting tonight at 9:30PM in
the basement of Jacobus, but also, that we have a few mobile units that
require some staff. If anyone is available today at 3PM, then please let me
know ASAP for an event that is from 4-6PM in Babbio Atrium for the Turkish
Students Association. Also we might be helping out with DPhiE's karaoke for
a cause event tomorrow night- if you can help from 8-midnight Thursday
night, followed by IGSA's Diwalli show on Friday from 6-midnight,  it would
be much appreciated. If you can make any of these, then please let me know
so that I can respond to people.

Thanks all,

-Nicholas P. Barresi
General Manager