[Wcpr-members] Mobile Unit for the week

Nicholas Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Thu Nov 18 00:34:54 EST 2010

Hey everyone,

If you want to help out with the karaoke event on later today, please let me
know. This week is filled with great ways to learn more about how mobile
units and live sound actually woks for those interested, be it the Karaoke
event today from 7:30-11PM, or Friday's live band mobile unit from 7-11PM,
or sound and lights in Walker for Diwalli from 5-10PM.

If anyone is available for any of these events, please let me know, as this
is how we make sure the station is able to keep up the reputation we have
for being the best there is for sounds and lights on campus.

Thanks,

Nick Barresi
GM