[Wcpr-members] Call for Prototype DJs

Taylor Sproul tsproul at stevens.edu
Sat Oct 23 17:55:48 EDT 2010

Hello WCPR Members,

On November 12, we will be hosting our annual Prototype event. This will be
a dance party in Jacobus hall.

Prototype, in the fall, is a rave-style event, with more hardcore music.
LSD, in the spring, is a techno dance, with more mainstream music.

The general rule of thumb is that you can only DJ at one of the two, not
both.

If you are interested in DJing at Prototype, please put together a set that
you want to play, and bring it to a meeting ASAP. We would prefer to have it
this Wednesday so we can begin the process of selecting the DJs and planning
out the sets.

Thank you,
Taylor Sproul
WCPR Program Manager