[Wcpr-members] Week of fun!

nbarresi at stevens.edu nbarresi at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 26 13:21:05 EDT 2010

Howdy all!

Just a quick heads up on this week's worth of stuff for WCPR. Wednesday we have the start of Techfest with a fair on the lawns-set-up for this will be at noon in the station. These events are always fun not only for just sitting around and spinning some tunes, but also for the amount of free stuff-not the least of which is food! Also later this week we have the fun that is Rocky Horror on Thursday and Saturday. If anyone is interested in helping light up some transvestites, then set-up is at 8:30 PM both nights in the station.

Also, if you have yet to send in a picture for your show or a show description then please do so as we will start pulling card access to the station if we don't have them soon. The same goes if you haven't been signing in for your shows.

Thanks all,

-Nick Barresi
GM
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile