[Wcpr-members] Workday TOMORROW

Nicholas Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Fri Sep 17 16:11:53 EDT 2010

Hey everyone,

Just a quick reminder that tomorrow at 1PM we will be having a workday down
in the station. We will be building our antenna, and renovating mobile unit
storage. There will also be a few other projects as well to work on. So if
you are interested in getting more involved in the station, learning more
about how some stuff works, and getting to know just how crazy some of us
older members are, or if you are bored and want some work to keep you busy,
then stop by. If you want, we can also train those of you who need it for
your shows. I promise that your stomachs will be compensated for their
contributions to the station.

Thanks and enjoy the weekend!

Nick Barresi
General manager