[Wcpr-members] This week-Buy One, get two free!

Nicholas Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 21 13:34:49 EDT 2010

Greetings all,

Recent developments have spurred me to inform everyone that we will be
having not one, but two mobile unit events tomorrow! If you can make the
first one, set-up is at noon in the station, and the event lasts until
2:30ish on Palmer lawn. If you can make the second one, show up at Palmer
lawn at 2PM, and start carting equipment over to MPK quad-the grassy knoll
that is by Peirce building, across from Davis. There you shall DJ for a BBQ
until 6PM.

After all of that is said and done, we have our regularly scheduled meeting
at 9:30PM in the basement of Jacobus lounge.

If anyone still needs on-air training, please e-mail eboard at wcpr.org and we
will work something out, and if you are still looking for a show, please
make sure you have your form in, and a few time slots picked out, as the
week is quickly filling up.

See you all later!

Nicholas P. Barresi
General Manager