[Wcpr-members] Week of awesomeness

Nicholas Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 28 12:28:59 EDT 2010

Greetings all,

Remember how I had said last week that there were no mobile units between
meetings, well that changed. We can really use a few extra sets of hands
tomorrow at 6:30PM as we set up sounds and lights for the Res Life Toga
party. If anyone wants a taste of what LSD was like, then you want to help
out with this event. Meet us in the station at 6:30PM if interested.

After that, feel free to join us for our weekly meeting at 9:30PM in the
basement of Jacobus lounge as we have not one, but two more mobile unit
events this week-Jonathan Coulton concert Thursday night-set-up is at 7:30
for those interested, and we also need help with the Duck after Dark this
week on Friday-set-up is at 8PM.

This is when the fun starts happening folks, so please if you are interested
in helping out with any of these events, just stop by the station at the
above times and lend us a hand.

See you all later,

Nicholas P. Barresi
General Manager