[Wcpr-members] Weekly meeting, and lots of events!

Robert May rmay at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 20 00:13:52 EDT 2011

Alright everyone, we're meeting as usual tomorrow night at 9:30. Some things
we'll be discussing include our many upcoming events.... The list on the
white board is getting smaller, but we've still got some big stuff coming!

Tomorrow, we have two events. We'll be meeting at the station at 1PM to set
up for the Reslife event that's happening outside of Jonas/Humphreys. It
should be a pretty simple setup, and a cool event. Then, in the evening,
we're co-sponsoring the student-faculty volleyball game that SHPC is
running. We'll be doing sound in the gym, so we'll need a couple extra hands
to set up. If you want to help, meet in the station at 6PM. This one is a
ton of fun, and guarding the equipment from flying volleyballs becomes quite
a game in itself.

The biggest is Say What?!? Karaoke, which is our annual karaoke competition.
It's this Thursday, at 9PM in Bissinger. Setup is at 7PM at the station, and
it's a great, easy chance to learn our mobile unit and karaoke setups. It's
a lot of fun, so even if you don't help out, come out for the event!

After Say What?!?, things quiet down a little. Whew! Also, we'll be having
another (movie) meeting on May 4th, which is the last day of classes. Same
procedure as last time... and if anyone has any ideas on movies to
not-watch, speak up at the meeting tomorrow!

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR DJS: There will be a *mandatory DJ meeting tomorrow at
9PM*, before the general body meeting. PLEASE try to make it, as Dana has
some important info about some changes and cool stuff happening at the
station. If you can't make it, respond to either this email or the one she
sent out.

See you all at the meeting!

--
Robert May