[Wcpr-members] DJ Pauly D Ticket Giveaway!

Robert May rmay at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 20 12:07:37 EDT 2011

Hey everyone, BIG NEWS! Love him or hate him, we've got three pairs of
tickets to giveaway for DJ PAULY D at Pacha NYC tomorrow! It's crazy short
notice, but this is something big for us! If you're running a show between
now and noon tomorrow, announce this live on air! Take callers for entries,
and make a list of entries with their NAME, PHONE NUMBER, and EMAIL (we need
all three to enter them and let them win). Make sure you let them know the
event is ages 19+, and only enter if they are really interested in going.
The drawing will be tomorrow at noon.

DJ Pauly D live at Pacha
10PM, Thursday, April 21st
Ages 19+

Any questions, just email me back. Tell your friends! Take entries! There is
a Facebook event for it, so once you see it, pass it around! People can
email entries to paulyd at wcpr.org if they want to enter as well.

--
Robert May