[Wcpr-members] Media Relations Night!

Robert May rmay at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 25 18:54:04 EDT 2011

Hey everyone, tomorrow night is Media Relations Night! At 9PM in Jacobus
lounge, all of the media organizations will be getting together for some
food and festivities. We've got a TON of great Italian food coming from
Lisa's, so come on out and enjoy! If anyone's ever been interested in other
organizations, now is the time to check them out, and maybe find some
friends you never knew were involved! We're hoping to pull some of their
interested members in to WCPR as well, so come by for support! It's going to
be a fun evening, and everyone should try to come out.

Media Relations Night
Tuesday, April 26th
9PM, Jacobus Lounge
LOTS OF FREE FOOD!