[Wcpr-members] Media Relations Night, and weekly info!

Robert May rmay at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 26 20:24:39 EDT 2011

Hey everyone, in case you missed the last email, Media Relations Night is
TONIGHT! Come by Jacobus Lounge at 9PM for some awesome Italian food and
some mingling with the rest of the media organizations on campus. It is
always a fun event, and we have way too much food.... come eat some!

Tomorrow is a big event: Boken's NYC Jazz Night! We're doing sound for the
three jazz bands coming in, so we're going to need some extra help for setup
and breakdown. Setup is at 4PM sharp in the station, and breakdown will be
after our normal weekly meeting.

About that... the weekly meeting will happen as usual! We've still got some
events coming up and some good stuff to talk about, so come on out! Some of
the board won't be there (due to the jazz night), but we'll still be
carrying on with our usual banter and festivities, and talking about the
remaining events for the semester.

So close to the end of the semester.... See you all TONIGHT for Media
Relations Night and TOMORROW for the meeting!

--
Robert May